[announce] Chora H3 (2.1) (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 19 13:00:46 UTC 2009
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Chora
Repository Viewer version H3 (2.1).
Chora is built upon the Horde Application Framework and provides a read-only
browser interface to any number of version control repositories. Advanced
features include a visual branch view of the repository's history,
pretty-printed output, annotation, patchsets and basic statistics.
The major changes compared to the Chora H3 (2.0) versions are:
* Log entries are shown for each revision in a diff
* Links to the previous revision in the annotate view
* Multiple repositories are shown in a dropdown menu.
* Dynamic sorting in browse views, and dynamic sorting and
searching in the history view.
* Control access to each repository with Horde Permissions
* Authentication for subversion repositories
* Performance improvements
* Better accessibility
The full list of changes (from version H3 (2.0.2)) can be viewed here:
The Chora H3 (2.1) distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version H3 (2.0.2) are available at:
NOTE: Patches do not contain differences between files containing binary data.
These files will need to be updated via the distribution files.
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce