[announce] Ingo H5 (3.0.0beta2)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 12 21:11:06 UTC 2012

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the last beta release of the Ingo Email
Filter Rules Manager version H5 (3.0.0).

Ingo is an email-filter management application. It is fully internationalized,
integrated with Horde and the IMP Webmail client, and supports both
server-side
(Sieve, Procmail, Maildrop) and client-side (IMAP) message filtering. For more
information on Ingo, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/ingo.

IMPORTANT! This is a preview version that should not be used on production
systems. This version is feature complete but there are likely to be bugs. You
should not use this preview version with existing production data.

We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system. Updated translations are very welcome, though some strings
might still change before the release candidates are prepared.

The major changes compared to the Ingo version H5 (3.0.0beta1) are:
     * Added initial implementation of a smartphone view.
     * Added hook to customize authentication parameters.
     * Small bugfixes and improvements.

The full list of changes can be viewed here:

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/4cd3c08b112862e40aeaca57b17118cfee79bc2b/ingo/docs/CHANGES

Have fun!

The Horde Team.