[announce] Mnemo H4 (4.0.0RC1)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 26 22:08:28 UTC 2012

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Mnemo
Note Manager version H5 (4.0.0).

The Mnemo Note Manager is the Horde notes/memos application. It allows
users to
keep web-based notes and freeform text. Notes may be shared with other users
via shared notepads. It requires the Horde Application Framework and an SQL
database or Kolab server for backend storage. For more information on Mnemo,
visit http://www.horde.org/apps/mnemo.

We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system. Updated translations are very welcome. Strings are not going
to change until the final release.

The final release of Mnemo H5 (4.0.0) is expected on October 30.

The major changes compared to the Mnemo version H5 (4.0.0beta1) are:
     * Small bugfixes.

The full list of changes can be viewed here:

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/345215ade5c9493d807e1b067414f87264f3d8eb/mnemo/docs/CHANGES

Have fun!

The Horde Team.