[announce] IMP H5 (6.0.2) (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 27 11:52:31 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
Program (IMP) version H5 (6.0.2).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides Ajax, mobile and basic
interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in desktop email
clients. For more information on IMP, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/imp.
The major changes compared to the IMP version H5 (6.0.1) are:
* Save sent mail in smartphone view.
* Fixed deleting of saved drafts.
* Fixed displaying of encrypted messages in dynamic view.
* Fixed template management dynamic view.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce