[announce] IMP H5 (6.0.3) (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 10 13:37:07 UTC 2013
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
Program (IMP) version H5 (6.0.3).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides Ajax, mobile and basic
interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in desktop email
clients. For more information on IMP, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/imp.
The major changes compared to the IMP version H5 (6.0.2) are:
* Re-added apply mail filters action to dynamic view.
* Improved parsing of References header when replying to messages.
* Fixed saving compose message to draft mailbox when session expires.
* Fixed NOT criteria for custom header searches.
* Fixed losing data when refreshing compose screen.
* Fixed verifying enveloped signed & encrypted S/MIME messages.
* Many bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce