[announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.4 (final)
jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 10 19:51:15 UTC 2014
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.1.4.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with
four different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts,
tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Fixed detecting of expired sessions via AJAX.
* Updated Danish translation.
* Bugfixes and improvements.
* Added a link to save all attachments to the message popup window.
* Improved support for broken S/MIME messages.
* Fixed regressions in permissions, deleting drafts, and applying ACLs.
Address book changes:
* Fixed distribution list support for Kolab backends.
* Fixed fatal error if recurrence exceptions have timezones set.
* Fixed deleting and sending iTip notifications for recurring events.
* Fixed removing note encryption.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce