[announce] Kronolith H5 (4.2.10) (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 21 02:47:02 UTC 2015
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Kronolith
Calendar Application version H5 (4.2.10).
Kronolith is the Horde calendar application. It provides web-based calendars
backed by a SQL database or a Kolab server. Supported features include
mobile interfaces, CalDAV support, shared calendars, remote calendars,
invitation management (iCalendar/iTip), free/busy management, resource
management, alarms, recurring events, and a sophisticated day/week view which
handles arbitrary numbers of overlapping events. For more information on
Kronolith, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to Kronolith version H5 (4.2.9) are:
* Fix exporting events from Horde_Perms::SHOW calendars over DAV.
* Send CACNEL iTip when attendee is removed from a meeting.
* Fix incorrect offset of freebusy times in certain cases.
* Fix handling of email groups as attendees.
* Fix importing text/calendar data via API.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce