[announce] Turba H5 (4.2.9) (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 21 03:09:32 UTC 2015
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Turba Contact
Manager version H5 (4.2.9).
Turba is the Horde contact management application. Leveraging the Horde
framework to provide seamless integration with IMP and other Horde
applications, it supports contacts in SQL, LDAP, Kolab, IMSP, and Facebook
address books, and works as a CardDAV server. For more information on Turba,
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Turba version H5 (4.2.8) are:
* Improved prevention of importing duplicate contacts with same email
addresses via the API.
* Fix removing all contacts owned by a specific user.
* Fix inserting and updating photos with Oracle backends.
* Fix incorrectly populating email field when importing vCard.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce