[announce] [SECURITY] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.22 (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Sep 21 13:22:53 UTC 2017
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.22.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to Tim O'Driscoll <tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk> for
missing authorization check for file downloads on backends that don't require
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Officially support PHP 7.
* Small bugfixes.
* Fixed deleting events from remote CalDAV servers.
* Fixed unauthorized export of task lists.
* Fixed returning to task list after completing a task.
* Improved CalDAV synchronization compatibility.
File Manager changes:
* Fixed unauthorized access to file downloads.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce