[ansel] error adding images

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Jul 14 09:28:53 PDT 2003

I may be jumping the gun; I know it's a brand new app. But I read in one
of the cvs commit messages that the ability to add images has been
added. However, when I tried to add an image to a gallery that I
created, I get the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_get_contents() in
horde/ansel/image.php on line 87

I can't find that function anywhere and I updated again just to make
sure. I *think* I have it set up correctly, but couldn't find an INSTALL
file. The test.php that Chuck committed shows all green.

Again, I know this is a new app; I just want to make sure it's not
something I have mis-configured.

Thanks in advance,
Rick