[ansel] No JPEG support in this PHP build

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Aug 28 12:23:25 PDT 2003

After a cvs update this morning, I recompiled php (4.3.2) --with-gd. I
configured ansel, and test.php for both horde and ansel showed green. I
successfully added an image to a gallery, but when I click the "View image"
link, I get these errors:

Warning: imagecreatefromstring(): No JPEG support in this PHP build in
horde/lib/Image/gd.php on line 141

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in
horde/lib/Image/gd.php on line 112

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in
horde/lib/Image/gd.php on line 113

I even compiled PHP with --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib, which is where libjpeg
resides.

Can anybody tell me what I need to do to compile JPEG support into PHP?

Thanks in advance,
Rick