[ansel] Gallery details layout

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Thu Oct 16 08:29:27 PDT 2003

G'morning, list!

I'd like to get the gallery details screen to use a grid layout with X
thumbnails in each row (user definable via a pref) with each picture's
description below its thumbnail.  Something like this, if you're using a
fixed-width font:

.----.    .----.    .----.
|    |    |    |    |    |
'----'    '----'    '----'
 Text      Blah      Whee

.----.    .----.    .----.
 Moo       Honk      Woof

I guess what I'm getting at is this:  Would anyone be crushed if the current
smush-em-all-together-without-captions layout was replaced with something like
the one above?

-Brian

--
I live in the United States of America, where we are gradually coming to
understand that nothing we do is ever our fault, especially if it is really