[ansel] Ansel Watermark patch

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Jan 9 20:28:56 PST 2004

Thanks.  I'm actually working on trying to get it to auto-watermark
every image.  I have modifications that allow a user pref for the
watermark text (I can send a diff for that separately if you like) and
it seems to work well.  I'd just like the ability to have Ansel
automatically apply a watermark at image load time (both _screen and
_full resolutions).  That way I wouldn't have to manually watermark all
the images individually.  I know that it will have a performance hit to
dynamically watermark the images every time they are loaded, but that's
why I'm making it an option in the user prefs.  I don't like the idea of
saving the watermark into the image file.  Any pointers on where would
be the best place to add the code to auto watermark on load time would
be appreciated (I'm thinking in view.php).

heath