[ansel] EXIF thumbnail and user pref watermarking

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sat Jan 10 10:13:56 PST 2004

Actually, I found out where to change it.  Edit horde/lib/Image/gd.php,
line 44 (var $_type = 'png';).  If you change it to "var $_type =
'jpeg"', it'll create JPEG files that are much more reasonable thumbnail
and screen resolution images.  Perhaps it could be made into an overall
Horde pref for those that want a choice of image formats?