[ansel] Mod to tile_owner.inc

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Wed Jan 28 14:34:58 PST 2004

> On that note, would
> anyone object if I created a new gallery view that displayed the
> galleries in a tree-like view?  My idea is sorta like the pull-down on
> the tile view, just not via a pull-down and without the previews.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

> I also sorta fixed a bug that caused it to diplay and error for the
> gallery preview image.  Now it just displays the text "Gallery Preview"
> as a clickable link.  There has to be a better way to handle this, but I
> couldn't think of one due to the use of javascript to acuatlly display
> the image.  And this works for now until I can come up with something
> better.

I haven't looked at this for a while, but at one time I had it display an error
image when there was a problem getting a default image. I'll look at it again
when I get a chance...been pretty busy.

On that note, I'm not commiting this because I don't have time :)  (I'm at work
right now & don't have access to my intallation).  I'll look at it closer when
I get home...unless chuck beats me to it, of course.

--Ben