[ansel] Make this the default image...

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Fri Feb 13 07:36:57 PST 2004

There seems to be a problem with "Make this the default image for this Gallery?"
that I can't see why it doesn't work when looking at the code.  Basically if
you start with a fresh gallery, upload a picture and set it as default, that
picture is the default.  Then you go and upload a 2nd image, and think "This is
better!" and set this new on as the default, the old one still stays as the
default.

But...if you just upload a 2nd picture, then click on it's properties and set it
as the default, it actually sets the 2nd picture as the default.  I just don't
see what's different in the saving from upload to properties.

-Mike