[ansel] patch to list.php

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Feb 13 22:57:07 PST 2004

> > I noticed that list.php had a small bug in it.  The $gallerylist wasn't
> > being populated correctly with all the galleries (only the top-level
> > ones and no sub-galleries).
> >
> > Was this by design?  If not, attached is a patch that will fix it.
>
> I'd say it's by design. Ben?

Yes, I did that on purpose.  The reason being that when you get a lot of
galleries with a lot of subgalleries, the gallery list gets to be a bit
unmanageable.

I can see how it would be useful to see all sublevels, though. So, maybe we
could make it a conf.xml entry, so the admin can decide when there are enough
galleries to collapse to the top level.

--Ben