[ansel] multi-file upload

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 9 16:13:37 PST 2004

Quoting Brian Burke <BPBurke at alum.mit.edu>:

>   Interesting concept here (and the last as well).  I'll throw in my
> opinion for what its worth as a user here:  I am not sure this feature
> is really needed.  There is already support for zip file uploads (which
> is just great!), so, adding this feature is just confusing the user
> interface without great gain.

I don't think so. For one thing, some users are not going to be able to create
zip files. For another, this doesn't have to replace the current upload screen
- I envision it as a seperate option, for when users *know* they want
to upload
multiple files. I think as such it's not confusing at all.

-chuck