[ansel] multi-file upload

Brian Burke BPBurke at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 9 16:48:19 PST 2004

This sounds like a great idea.  Having the 'simple' form and the more
advanced options separately.

I've had decent success with the zip files as well.  It did take some
time tweaking various memory options, and I found that it seems php
needs at least twice as much memory allocated as the size of the zip
file.  (I'm assuming that php and/or horde framework must do the zip
expansion in memory, and .jpg files don't compress much in a zip, so it
works out to 2 * zipfileSize)

-Brian