[ansel] Watermark replaceable text - what variables

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Thu Mar 18 20:20:52 PST 2004

Okay, I'm working on the TODO of the watermark text having placeholders,
and here's the ones that I have so far... I wanted to get feedback on
what other ones people would like to see:

%N - Users name
%L - Users login
%Y - year of webserver ("2004")
%D - date of webserver ("|Sat Mar 10 15:16:08 MST 2001")|
|So, as an example, |
|"(c) %Y - %N" => "(c) 2004 - Heath S. Hendrickson"|
|And it's applied regardless of if it's a default watermark defined in a
users options or via the watermark pop-up.|
|heath|