[ansel] Forms

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Mar 19 11:45:38 PST 2004

Sorry for another possible OT question, but I'm still working on the
watermark pop-up form, and have what should be a quick question:

Is it possible to make multiple variables appear on the same line?
Right now, each variable that I add is put on it's own line, and since
some of them are related, I'd like them grouped on the same line.
setSection() creates the tabbed look at the top, but I just want to be
able to put a few variables on the same line...

Thanks,
heath