[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Mar 19 13:54:55 PST 2004

I just updated my ansel installation from CVS (via rsync), and I keep
getting an error when I try to view a gallery that has sub-galleries...

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/var/www/secure/horde/ansel/templates/list/gallery_summaries.inc* on
line *2

*I looked at that file, and the only things on that line are Horde::link
and $gallery->get('name'), that could cause this.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Also, XP-publishing seems to be broken for me.  I get the login screen,
but it's just stuck in a loop.  I look at the horde logfile and it shows
a successful authentication (via IMP), but I keep being presented with
the login page.  If I enter bad credentials, then it gives me the
standard error message and the log shows an authentication error...