[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sat Mar 20 05:17:34 PST 2004

The problem wasn't so much one of looks as it was ordering.  For
whatever reason on my system the galleries aren't shown in the proper
parent->child order...

Here's a screenshot of what I was looking at:

http://www.outerspaceconsultants.com/Files/xppub.jpg

The correct relationship for the galleries is:

Collection
Anna's Galleries
    -> Winter 2003
    -> Thanksgiving 2003