[ansel] Opinions, please

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Thu Mar 25 18:31:24 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I'm about to start work on adding the capability to move images to different
> galleries.  Before I get into it, though, I'd like to come up with a UI.  I
> have 3 screenshots at http://www.ben.chavet.net/pub/horde of what
> I've come up
> with so far.  Let me know what you think.  Additional ideas are
> always welcome.
>
> --Ben

imo, i prefer the #1 coz it's more clean and keep the simplicity of the
thumbnails page. But it's true that it's useless to delay the move
operation by
inserting a page just to choose the detination folder.
In that case, why don't we use the same system as IMP :
- checkbox for selecting thumbnails
- unique destination folder ComboBox at the top of the page.

Cheers.

PS : If you choose the second solution (#2 or #3) which are good also, the
natural orga for me would be the #2.

Johan.