[ansel] Ansel::listGalleries()

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Mon May 10 06:37:53 PDT 2004

> This is completely seperate from optimization - of course we should keep
> optimizing. I suggested a way to try optimizing things a few months
> ago - I
> didn't get any feedback from anyone. Have you tried it?

I don't have a large enough installation to really see much of a
difference.  I only currently have a handful of galleries with maybe 200
pictures loaded.

> Yup, should just be able to do a getByAttributes() if we store the
> uploaded
> date. Doesn't look like we track this in Ansel, but there is the
> datatree_updated field - though I have to admit I'm not sure that's
> updated by
> anything, either. :)

Would it be better to store it as an attribute of the image, in line
with the way the rest of the image data is stored (caption, exif, etc.)?
Or as a datatree field?