[ansel] Ansel errors from today's cvs head.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jun 14 18:02:59 PDT 2004

I'm getting errors again from my galleries. I can access the
single level galleries using the specific url but none from the
/horde/ansel/list.php or from third level galleries.

Notice: Undefined index:
FamiliaExtendidoMorando:InakiPerujoMorando in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 361

Notice: Undefined index: FamiliaExtendidoMorando:Casa in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 362

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 363

This started with my update this morning.

Thanks,

ed