[ansel] Ansel errors from today's cvs head.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jun 14 19:02:30 PDT 2004

> Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>
>> I'm getting errors again from my galleries. I can access the
>> single level galleries using the specific url but none from the
>> /horde/ansel/list.php or from third level galleries.
>
> Because you didn't update your framework again. Again.

Thanks, Chuck.  I really wish you were right and that were the
problem but unfortunately that has never been a problem of mine
because when the framework was put into use, I wrote a script
that updates cvs, checks for inconsistances, updates the
framework ( runs install-packages.php ), updates pear, compares
the age of the configuration .dist files and .xml files to the
.php files and does the same to the .sql files.  If it weren't
for that you would be correct 99% of the time because I would
forget and I would probably have my problem fixed by just
uptating my framework.  I knew that everything was updated but
just to be sure, I did another automatic update and followed it
with a manual one and I still have the errors.  I could
certainly have done something else dumb though ;)

Thanks, again.

ed