[ansel] image re-ordering broken?

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Thu Aug 5 13:26:12 PDT 2004

Good question.  IIRC, the setOrder function in gallery was just calling
the DataTree function.  I haven't had a chance to look at Ansel in a
long time (2+ months), so I have no idea what's been going on.  It
should be possible to change the calls to reference the DataTree
function assuming it didn't change any.

I'm guessing that a lot of work has been going into the Alpha builds of
the 3.0 apps, so Ansel might be a low priority at the moment.