[ansel] Ansel Gallery view

Garry McGillivary gmcgilli at ryllenia.com
Wed Mar 23 07:10:44 PST 2005

Hi,
I downloaded the latest Ansel build from csv last night and installed for the
first time. I believe everything is configured as required. The problem I'm
having is that the images do not show up in the gallery. Looking at the html
source I see the page cuts off abrutly immediately after the dropdown that has
"select images to" . I know the images where uploaded because I can click on
"captions" and see them. I also see the datatree is being used. Any ideas?

Thx,
Garry