[ansel] Some Errors

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Thu Sep 22 12:58:19 PDT 2005

Not sure what's going wrong, but apache isn't sending your pages through
the PHP interpreter for this subdomain.  When I go to the URL you
indicated, the web server returns me the index.php page in a raw state as:

<?php
/**
 * $Horde: horde/index.php,v 2.108 2005/03/02 06:48:36 chuck Exp $
 *
 * Copyright 1999-2005 Charles J. Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
 * Copyright 1999-2005 Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>
 *
 * See the enclosed file COPYING for license information (LGPL).  If you
 * did not receive this file, see http://www.fsf.org/copyleft/lgpl.html.
 */

@define('AUTH_HANDLER', true);
@define('HORDE_BASE', dirname(__FILE__));
$horde_configured = (@file_exists(HORDE_BASE . '/config/conf.php') &&
                     @file_exists(HORDE_BASE . '/config/mime_drivers.php') &&
                     @file_exists(HORDE_BASE . '/config/nls.php') &&
                     @file_exists(HORDE_BASE . '/config/prefs.php') &&
                     @file_exists(HORDE_BASE . '/config/registry.php'));

if (!$horde_configured) {
    require HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Test.php';
    Horde_Test::configFilesMissing('Horde', HORDE_BASE, 'prefs.php',
        array('conf.php' => 'This is the main Horde configuration file. It
contains paths and basic items that apply to the core framework
and all Horde applications.',
              'mime_drivers.php' => 'This file controls the global set of
MIME drivers for the Horde framework, allowing applications
to make use of programs such as enscript or mswordview to
render content into HTML for viewing in a browser.',
              'nls.php' => 'This file provides localisation support for
the Horde framework.',
              'registry.php' => 'The registry is how Horde applications
find out how to talk to each other. You should list any
installed Horde applications that you have here.'));
}

require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/base.php';

if ($browser->isMobile()) {
    require HORDE_BASE . '/services/portal/mobile.php';
    exit;
}

$main_page = Util::getFormData('url');
if (!$main_page) {
    $main_page = Horde::initialPage();
}

if (!Util::getFormData('frameset_loaded') &&
    ($conf['menu']['always'] ||
     (Auth::getAuth() && $prefs->getValue('show_sidebar')))) {
    if ($browser->hasQuirk('scrollbar_in_way')) {
        $scrollbar = 'yes';
    } else {
        $scrollbar = 'auto';
    }
    require HORDE_TEMPLATES . '/index/frames_index.inc';
} else {
    header('Location: ' . $main_page);
}

What's the definition for your other virtual host that works?

heath