[ansel] Display of sub-galleries

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 12 15:27:19 PDT 2006

I'd like to change how we display subgalleries and am hoping for
feedback. Right now, we display top-level galleries and images very
similarly, but we display subgalleries in a relatively ugly list. I'd
like to change galleries to include their subgalleries in their list
of items - instead of using, say, $gallery->listImages(), we'd have
$gallery->getChildren(). This would include first subgalleries, then
images.

Then we could remove the subgallery list templates, etc. Any objections?

-chuck