[ansel] Display of sub-galleries

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 12 15:57:45 PDT 2006

> What about the functionality that's available in the sub list atm,
> like starting the slideshow, download as zip etc.? Why don't have have
> these on top level galleries btw?

Yeah, another inconsistency. My plan is to integrate the slideshow
functionality with the individual image display much more closely -
instead of having just prev/next links, each image would have
slideshow controls (play/pause, prev, next, etc.). Slide show would be
then removed from any gallery lists and from the menubar.

I'd also move the download as zipfile into the new Gallery Actions
dropdown, and remove it from the menubar and any other links.

-chuck