[ansel] Migrating gallery v1.x to ansel?

Mike Dorman dorm at dorm.org
Sat Apr 22 19:34:53 PDT 2006

Thanks for the tip.  scripts/ansel.php was very helpful.  Turns out
it wasn't too bad to decipher the Gallery stuff, either.

I made some additions to scripts/ansel.php to allow creation of sub-
galleries, setting the owner of a gallery when it is created, and
setting the caption on images when you add them.

I'll clean it up a bit and post it in an enhancement bug...

Thanks,
Mike