[ansel] Washed out images with latest ansel/horde.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Aug 27 10:23:58 PDT 2006

> Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
>
>> Everything works and looks as espected until I open the gallery and
>> click on one of the images.  It comes up but is almost completely
>> washed out.  The same is true of all the images within the gallery
>> but not of the thumbnails nor the image if I click to modify it.  I
>> thought that the problem was in the conversion but then I right
>> clicked on the image and selected "open image" and it too, was
>> perfect.  I have watermarks disabled.  I have tried both jpg and
>> png.  I use jpg because the images are usually smaller.
>
> Sounds like the javascript to fade the image in isn't finishing. Have
>  you checked for javascript errors?

No I hadn't but I did and then realized that it could be a browser
issue.  It seems to be that it is an opera issue.  I tried it on
firefox and it worked ok.

Is there a way to disable the js fade in ansel without modifying the code?

Opera has several issues with horde/js like text preview in imp but
opera sessions save me time so I will try to endure opera a bit longer.

Thanks, I should have thought of that but I didn't remember that the
fade was being used in ansel.

Thanks and sorry I didn't think of testing in another browser, that
wasn't very smart.

ed