[ansel] Washed out images with latest ansel/horde.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Aug 28 15:57:22 PDT 2006

Quoting "Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda."
<ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net>:

> Hi!!
>
> I had some problems with ansel updates too. I know i should have the
> back ups, but i dont. Is there any place where i can dowload old
> ansel  versions?
>
> Best Regards,

Hi, Ivan,

You could always use cvs and download by date or by version but the
head version of ansel works fine for me the problem is Opera, all other
browsers seem to work as expected.  BTW, I us a new version of opera
9.01, I think,

When I get a few extra minutes, I'm going to do what Chuck suggested.

I find the head version to be working quite well, even though I don't
have it in production yet, I do have about 25 to 50 users banging away
at it.  I find it quite a bit faster, too.

Good luck,

ed