[ansel] Browse also broken...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 12 05:24:59 UTC 2007

> You're not using Horde 3.2.
>
> -chuck

   I have Horde 3.1.4 which is the latest stable release (at least
that's what's listed as the latest being stable.)  3.2 is listed as
alpha right now.  Should I try and grab what's in CVS and run that?
Is it ahead far enough to support a somewhat stable platform for some
15 to 20 users?

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
   Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6