[ansel] Fwd: Re: Ansel must generate screen views for entire gallery on first image view. (Was: Something not work again into Ansel)

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 21 20:25:32 UTC 2008

forwarding to list (stripped screenshot) for sake of completeness.

----- Forwarded message from claudio.mantegna at gmail.com -----
     Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:49:21 +0100
     From: Claudio Mantegna <claudio.mantegna at gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: Ansel must generate screen views for entire gallery on
first image view. (Was: Something not work again into Ansel)
       To: Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>

Good evening Michael,

> Sorry, don't know what you mean by "tunnels".
Tunnels = Galleries ...

> I'm not 100% sure what your referring to here either.  Are you saying
> that when viewing a single image that the image is not displayed in
> the proper place, but is 1/2 off the screen?
No ..... Sorry I just can not understand me .... My English and rather low.

> Perhaps the best thing would be to send me a screen shot either to my email
address or you
> can create a ticket on bugs.horde.org.
Well i send you a screenshot...... Right idea :-)

Thanks,
Claudio

!DSPAM:4794f84b244312016638403!

----- End forwarded message -----