[ansel] Bug

David Cummings lupinsansei_st at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 03:26:28 UTC 2008

Upon calling getGalleries in my code I get the following error:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined method MDB2_BufferedResult_mysql::getAll() in /srv/vhost/sites/www.metal.com/apps/ansel/lib/Ansel.php on line 2916
The line in Ansel:
$ids = $result->getAll();
I checked my version against the latest HEAD snapshot and there are no changes for that segment; my calling code is:
$l = $registry->call('images/getGalleries', array(array(), $current_parent, array(Auth::getAuth())));
where $current_parent = 'ansel', and the slug in question just happens to equal the username(ie. getAuth()). I know the gallery exits with that slug name since I make other successful calls against those parameters.

Is it the code or am I calling the function incorrectly?

As always, thanx.

David