[ansel] ansel with current horde

Ivan Zilic Schmidt ivan at zilic.net
Tue Dec 30 12:18:44 UTC 2008

 Hi,

After testing the framework3 install of ansel i found i can not create new galleries because when i go to "new gallery" section i see the form correctly but i don see any buttons to complete the action.

I get the following error in the page "FATAL ERROR: Call to a member function on a non-object in /WWW/WEBMAIL/HORDE/ANSEL/TEMPLATES/GALLERY/GALLERY.INC on line 119"

Best Regards,

IAZS

----- Message from mrubinsk at horde.org ---------