[ansel] debuging for my ansel problem

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Sat Mar 28 08:43:20 UTC 2009

Hello all,

in the last hours I did a litle bit debuging for my amsel problem.
Short introduction:
I upload a photo and I didn't see any fotos in any galleries or
screens. I can download the photo to my desktop. If I click on the
gallery i get an error message in my horde.log called:
imageCreateFromString: Non-static method PEAR::raiseError()

Now the results of my test. The photos are stored in horde vfs. If I
do a query to the vfs I found only the original photo, no others.

If I click regenerate: thumbs and minis will regenerate and I can see
them in my browser and the error messages goes away. The problem: The
image screen isn't generate.

First question: Any Idea why the screen image isn't rebuild?
Second Question: Any Idea why the images aren't generate during the upload.
My ansel conf: conf image autogen = 25
conf image pretty thumbs is checked

last question: What is the best place to store more than 1000 photos
for a familiy server. In the database (blob) or file system?

Thanks for your help
Helmut

--
Best Regards