[ansel] Every link returns 404

Maik Stubbe lupus at stubbi.org
Sun Jul 12 15:04:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

allmost every link in ansel sends me to a non existing site. E.g.
'Galleries' in the top bar sends me to horde.domain.tld/ansel/all and
the webserver returns 404 - Not Found. Same with 'My Galleries'.
Clicking created galleries sends me too */ansel/gallery/galleryname
and nothing appears.

Only creating galleries ist working. I can upload pictures and they
are shown in the MySQL table horde_vfs but my webserver returns 404 -
Not Found. The image can be seen while holding the cursor on the block
'Newest Photos' but clicking on the link... 404 - Not Found.

Any idea how to change this strange behavior?

Best Regards

Maik