[ansel] Class 'Horde_Registry' not found at ansel with Groupware Webmail

Michael J. Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Oct 18 13:45:01 UTC 2009

Quoting Rainer Kohls <rainer.kohls at web.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I've installed ansel in the groupware webmail edition. I've installed
> it, described in the docs. But if I try to run, I get the following error:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Horde_Registry' not found in
> /var/www/webmail/ansel/lib/base.php on line 29

It sounds like you are installing Ansel either from the Git repository
or installing from CVS HEAD. In order to use Ansel or Trean with
current stable code (Horde 3) you need to use the FRAMEWORK_3 branch.
If you checked out from CVS, you can get more infor from the '1ST
README' file in the application's root.

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org