[ansel] Ansel not work after update from 1.0.1cvs to 1.1.x

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:19:22 UTC 2010

>I'm sorry, can you please try explaining this better? What, exactly,
>is not working in Ansel? Are you unable to see any of your existing
>pictures, or just not any new pictures, or...? Any other errors in the
>log? Any specific line numbers?

Right !!! I was just explaining my problem description.
Ansel application works in all its features (old and new) just can not see
it nor any images already stored if I make a new upload to an existing
gallery (same if I create a new gallery; the message is always the same: MDB2
Error: no such field).
The other strange thing, now that you tell me is that since February 2010,
the log files is not the most populated horde and therefore can not take the
info from there as you ask me

>Again, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by "flows through a
>tunnel to another".

Means that if you navigate from one gallery to another structure of gallery
exist and are correct (all the menus and options appear correctly with all
of its features) I just do not see it the Thumbnail photos themselves.

>> from a menu to another also gives me the message: "MDB2 Error: no such
field"
>This sounds like possibly a missing or incorrect sql upgrade.
Maybe.... How i can to correct it ????
I spent all the scripts that update both Horde and Ansel ... What do you
advise me to do?

>Perhaps if you explain exactly what you did to upgrade, I can be of more
help.
I update all this component :
Nag (2.3.5)
Kronolith (2.3.4)