[ansel] Public albums and GeoTags/Location

Anna Christina Naß acn at annachristina.eu
Mon Nov 14 13:13:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I installed Ansel today as I want to move away from Picasaweb.
Most things work as I wished so far.

As I want to add a link on my website to the gallery, I need to have
some galleries visible to the public.
I found the "Permissions" setting (which I haven't found in ANY
documentation like README or INSTALL alongside ansel -- the
documentation is the weakest point of horde, in my opinion.)

Now, I can see the gallery without being logged in BUT the "Location"
sidebar on the right which should display a small map does not appear
(just white space).
What do I need to setup for the map to appear?
(When I'm logged in, the map is visible)

Thank you in advance,

Anna Christina