[ansel] Ansel 3.0beta1

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 18:22:09 UTC 2013

Hello All,

meanwhile I want to thank the team that has finally been released,
although in beta, this release is compatible with Horde 5.x .
We proceed with the first observations found:

 1. If I create a Gallery "father" and then "move" in another gallery
    father (of course the role of the gallery to move changes from
    "father" to "son"), the gallery moved does not display correctly
    until I create inside the gallery "father" a "sub-gallery" without
    entering any photos.
 2. After you have created a gallery and he has uploaded the picture, if
    I want to change the default image of the gallery, I go on the
    properties of the photo, I put the flag on "default gallery image",
    when I click on "save", the settings are saved, but the property
    window remains open with the background all in white, the only thing
    you can do is forcibly close the window.
 3. After a successful download of a file "compressed" or an image from
    the logs of Horde from the following msg. Error:
    *HORDE****[**ansel**]
    Unknown****error****running****exiftool****command
    [**pid****4001****on line
    59****of****"/usr****/lib****/php/**Horde**/****Image****/****Exif****/**Exiftool.php**"*
 4. The last thing I noticed is that after you upload a compressed file
    and the interface says that the transaction is 100% complete, as
    soon as you click on the "View Gallery", check an error message JSON
    but if you wait a little (probably after you "indexed" decompressed
    images) the message does not appear and everything works regularly ...

Again thank you all for your support and for the work you are doing,
hoping to be of help ....

Regards,
Claudio