[ansel] Problems installing Ansel

lloowen lloowen at owzone.net
Wed Oct 2 10:25:11 UTC 2013

Hello!

I've been trying to install Ansel without success, when I configure Ansel
from the admin section on the web gui and update the conf.php file, then
when I log in I see this error message:

"You must configure a Horde_Image driver to use Ansel"

Full details of the error message can be viewed here:
http://pastebin.com/uhWgxVG8

I thought I had followed the intallation guide to the T, but apparently
not. I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Googling around is not pulling any useful hits and I can't find any clues
on the wiki either. No help on IRC, so I guess this is my last place to
look for help.

Grateful for any help,

Thanks in advance :)