[ansel] Using ecard

Lloyd Owen lloowen at owzone.net
Sun Apr 20 11:12:49 UTC 2014

Hello all.

I've got the ansel(3.0.1) module working nicely with my horde(5.1.3)
setup. On the info page http://www.horde.org/apps/ansel it says that
there is an ecard feature.

It says "Once in Ansel, you can browse your images, download
originals, view galleries as a slideshow, add comments to images, send
an 'ecard' to a friend, and more. "

I have the above mentioned functionality, but I cannot see where I can
use the 'ecard'! Where is it? How do I use it?

In the administration -> configuration -> photos(ansel) there is a tab
"ecard settings" I have enabled ecard there. That is the only clue
that there is such a setting on my system. Is it a feature in the mail
compose window?

I've spent ages searching around for any how-to or documentation on
this feature. There's nothing in the wiki.

Would be grateful for any help on how to use this feature, or any
links to documentation.

Thanks in advance,

lloowen