[ansel] Ansel Installed .. What now ?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Feb 18 14:36:12 UTC 2015

Quoting John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I have installed the Ansel module on Horde 5.2.3, and am struggling to see
> how to configure it to (for example) allow anonymous access to galleries.
>
> There are 'ansel' tables in my MySQL DB, so I'm guessing the module
> installed correctly.   But in the options, there are only four options:
> display, tags (and metadata), permissions and watermarking.  In the
> third-named, there is no way that I can see to allow others to view the
> galleries.

Each gallery has it's own permissions, which are set via the "Set
Permissions" link in the "Gallery Actions" widget on the top right
side of each gallery's main page.

Additionally, if you want guest users to see the galleries without
logging in to Horde you will need to grant guest permissions to the
Ansel application via the Horde administrative interface.

--
mike
The Horde Project