[ansel] Onetel email website logout time

ourglass at onetel.com ourglass at onetel.com
Sat Oct 28 17:07:04 UTC 2017

Hi

I have a Onetel email website problem, this site was built & is run by Horde.

I log in to it approx 30 times per day because the logout timing is so short.
I could be typing a long email, ( such as this one which I will cut/
paste to preserve the text ) & the site will log me out before it is
sent, this of course deletes all rhat has been written. This seems to
be more of a problem on my iPad than on my Win7 PC. I have emailed the
Horde contact address several times with no response

How can I extend the logout time to more than just a few minutes ?

Thanks
Steve