[board] Fwd: [dev] Showstopper list

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 16 21:50:49 UTC 2008

Hi folks-

We're down to 8 showstoppers for the 3.2 release. How are the big
sites we have represented here doing with 3.2 testing/deployment? Are
there bugs that have been fixed since the last RC blocking you? I'm
completely willing to roll new RCs if it'll help the people testing,
but I've got a lot pulling at my time and so don't want to do so if
it'd be better to focus on the showstoppers more first.

----- Forwarded message from jan at horde.org -----